Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Back in the saddle again...

After a slightly longer than anticipated hiatus from blogging, I've decided to get back in the saddle and start writing again as well as checking in my ladies (all of whose blogs have kept me company and often entertained as I muddle through this stage of my life).  To those of you who have had important news to share, or just needed some reassuring connections, I apologize for being so out of touch. 

Turning 29 was not quite as tragic an event as I had anticipated.  My wonderful husband, who I am ever grateful for, made it an incredibly special birthday and gave me a new camera that I had been drooling over for months.  I was traveling so much over the holidays that I was able to re-celebrate in every new city, with each new group of friends and family, and I was certainly feeling the love.  Overall, a pretty god vacation.

In fertility news, I ovulated waaay late this cycle, but it has finally happened.  Don't think that bodes well for a healthy egg, or potential pregnancy, so I'm mentally preparing myself for the mental breakdown to come in oohhh...8 days.  Maybe it won't be so bad...maybe I can maintain my promise to myself not breakdown this time.  Guess, only time will tell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment