How far along? 14 Weeks, 4 Days
How is Mommy Feeling?
- Home sick with a bad cold, and very doubtful that it will be gone by the time we leave for Europe tomorrow evening.
How is Daddy Feeling?
- "Very good...excited" A man of few words my husband.
Total weight gain?
- about 9 lbs from the start of the IVF cycle (7 lbs from the BFP). Seems like a lot, but my doc seems to think it is fine.
- Boobies have been a little more sore.
- Constantly hungry. I seem to get terribly hungry right before bed time and during the night (making teeth brushing a several times a night experience).
- Round ligament pain...not fun.
- There is a bump, but it is still mostly fat. My belly stick out so far now that people keep rubbing it, but I know the baby belly is still under all that blub, so it is kinda embarrassing.
- Nights are a little better in general, though with this cough I'm still up continually. The worst is waking up hungry, since I can never fall back to sleep until eating a snack and re-brushing.
- Exercise, still not getting very much.
What I miss?
What I miss?
- My legs, I swear they have ballooned into flabby tree trunks.
- My skin, still covered in terrible pregnancy acne on my face, chest, arms and back
What I'm looking forward to?
- Feeling the baby move, hopefully soon.
- Finding out the sex...I think it's a boy. With the 5 day transfer I have a much higher chance of having a boy, plus I just have this feeling. I guess we'll find out soon.
Overall, doing well, just worried about traveling with this rotten cold. I'll be back in 2 weeks, and hoping to read lots of good news from the blogosphere when I return. Also hoping to return with a true pregnancy belly. :)