I have news, not big news, but news all the same!
The plan was to wait till after the big move out East and the new insurance, but I think my latest emotional break down triggered a need to take more drastic measures. I did some quick research (there wasn't much to go on), narrowed down my options, checked on some pricing, and voila - we have an appointment for next week, Thursday afternoon! I know it is risky getting my hopes up, but I just can't help it. I keep thinking that if I can just get the insurance to cover a few more diagnostic tests, and then pay out of pocket for the doctor consults (at $425 a pop!), maybe we can get some answers and even an idea of what our treatment options will be once we have insurance.
Also, a special shout out to the lovely Lisa B over at The Pursuit of Pregnancy for her fantastic egg retrieval results! We are all rooting for you!