Saw this on another Blogger's site and decided to steal it.
How far along? 9.5 Weeks
How is Mommy Feeling?
- Not too bad overall. Have had some bad bouts of nausea, headaches and fatigue, but overall not as bad as some other pregnant women in my life.
- A little nervous to get to the next U/S and make sure baby is still doing well. Damn these 4 week waiting periods between appts
How is Daddy Feeling?
- Very excited, but worried we may never chose a name...especially if it's a boy! We picked out a girl's name almost 2 years ago, and another one a few months back, but we haven't found a single boy's name we both like, and I'm also worrying we never will.
Total weight gain?
- about 6 lbs from the start of the IVF cycle (4 lbs from the BFP)
- Boobies have been a little sore.
- Headaches...I've been having awful, nausea inducing headaches, especially by dinnertime.
- Tummy is almost constantly hungry, and luckily the food aversions seems to be getting much better.
- Cramping...especially since week 8. Supposedly it is the uterus stretching
- A bump only I can see, but hubby says he can feel it. My abdomen, over where the uterus is, has become very hard and I've officially switched to maternity pants.
- Still getting very tired, and often napping, though I'm making it through more days without a nap than before.
- Nights are full of 4-5 trips to the bathroom, which isn't fun but I figure it is practice for later nighttime feedings.
- Exercise...I have tried going back to the gym, but I get tired and overheated easily and I start cramping which makes me nervous and then I have to stop. The same thing happens with the prenatal yoga video I bought.
What I miss?
What I miss?