How far along? 27 Weeks, 6 Days (1.5 hours till 28 weeks)
How is Mommy Feeling?
- Home sick with a bad cold...still...bleh. Feeling like a can't breathe right between the stuffy nose and my bras getting too tight again.
- Lots of heart burn/reflux, and definitely feeling tired pretty easily these days.
- Excited to meet my little girl in 12 weeks. I can't believe we're so close.
How is Daddy Feeling?
- Tired...he started a new job here in Boston, and he's traveling each week and working long, long hours. We started using Facetime to a couple of nights a week to make sure we're talking more, and so the baby can hear his voice.
Total weight gain?
- approx. 20 lbs...give or take a little weight loss since being sick.
- Sleeplessness, mainly from hourly trips to the bathroom and occasionally from sharp kicks to my organs
- Constantly hungry, though this has lessened since being sick
- Tired easily and often
- Did I mention I have heartburn, like all the time
- Quite big already. I met a girl the other day who is four weeks ahead of me, and I swear my bump is about the same size or bigger.
- My belly also occasionally dances on its own. Some of the kicks are so strong these days that my whole belly bounces around or waves. It is great fun to watch.
- See above
- Exercise, really not getting much these days...and I haven't even been able to return to the new yoga class I joined since I got sick
What I miss?
What I miss?
- My husband, though that isn't pregnancy related
- My shoes and rings...I've been wearing my wedding ring around my neck for a while though, and I just gave up on any other rings (including my beautiful engagement ring). Also, my feet are a half size larger than they used to be and I can only wear the one new pair of sneakers I bought. Everything else is in storage.
What I'm looking forward to?
- Setting up all the baby stuff we've received so far. I promised myself I would wait another month at least.
- Seeing my girl for the first time and showering her in kisses.